Since 1946, REEL has been at the heart of customer processes, providing complex lifting and handling systems and integrated system solutions. Over the years, as an industry development partner, the company has established itself in a supporting role in a variety of fields, developing in-depth knowledge of the worlds our customers operate in and the constraints they face, then taking action throughout equipment life cycles, from design to maintenance.
REEL has supported the aeronautics industry and airlines since the late 1960s.
For manufacturers: Integrator of aircraft production and assembly lines
For airlines: Provider of aircraft access equipment
Local maintenance of all kinds: Preventive, predictive, and corrective
• Aircraft subassembly production lines
• Aircraft section assembly lines (PREFAL) and final assembly lines (FAL)
• Aircraft access equipment to optimize maintenance operations, docks, overhead cranes
• Suspended platforms for maintenance and paint shops
• Manual and robot-automated vibration-assisted drilling machines (REEL AEI product)
• Helicopter hoists
Airbus, Boeing, Stelia, Premium Aerotec, Qatar Airways, Emirates Airlines, British Airways, Air France, Kuwait Airways…
- April0614:30 - 15:00
Advanced Aircraft Assembly Systems
Présentation of the new advanced assembly line systems for aircraft.
- April0714:00 - 14:30
4.0 Industrial Maintenance
Predictive Maintenance systems